This is the understatement of the year:
Wow. That's all you can say. Wow.
So, This American Life [as of 11PM Europe time I couldn't access their website because it would appear to be down or overwhelmed by traffic] will now have to fall onto a mighty thick sword and try to survive the brutal criticism that will follow. Mike Daisey will continue to go on doing "theater" and I don't think he'll be welcome anywhere except for Fox News.
Friday, March 16, 2012
Saturday, March 3, 2012
This is pretty much all of Laura Conaway's brilliant post over at the Maddow Blog, and I cannot improve upon it at all. In fact, I cannot understand how it is that the Republican Party can continue to embrace this idea that balanced budgets must be achieved at all costs.
In Wisconsin, this mentality has failed. Cutting budgets, destroying public sector unions, and austerity are failed policies. Jobs are actually going in the wrong direction in Wisconsin right now; times are tough and getting tougher.
I guess it must be time to get rid of Scott Walker and hope that someone can turn things around.
- Scott Walker Whining About “Outside” Money To Recall Him (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Yes, Rachel Maddow, Scott Walker Balanced Wisconsin Budget Without Raising Taxes (newsbusters.org) -check this out and smell the burning FAIL in the morning. The comments are priceless. You'd think these diseased scum would use better pseudonyms.
- Newest Governor Walker Ad (brvanlanen.wordpress.com)
- William Finnegan: Wisconsin's campaign to recall Scott Walker. (newyorker.com)
- Scott Walker Whining About "Outside" Money To Recall Him (lezgetreal.com)
- Koch Brothers Puppet Governor Scott Walker Will Not Use the Foreclosure Settlement Money to Help Homeowners (johnhively.wordpress.com)
- Esquire:Badgering History (esquire.com)
- President Obama comes to Wisconsin tomorrow and will do a public appearance with Governor Scott Walker. (althouse.blogspot.com)
- Scott Walker Recall: Wisconsin Governor Narrowly Trails Likely Opponents In New Poll (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Scott Walker won't challenge recall petitions; election could take place as early as May 29 (dailykos.com)
- Scott Walker Wants To Waste Wisconsin's Money On Himself (pinkbananaworld.com)